Thursday, October 05, 2006

boo! it's your ole pal, t-shirted centaur here. what's going on? what kind of doings are a transpiring? any shenanigans to speak of? if not, then i've got a story for you.

i'm sitting at the park, enjoying one hell of a bachio gelatto, when all of sudden, who should appear but Anubis himself! Anubis. wow, that takes me back. See, Anubis and I were co-heads of our high school drama club. man, we had some great times: the time anubis stuffed the principal, the time anubis stuffed old mrs. winklebottom, the time anubis stuffed his sister's dog! oh, that crazy anubis! we were quite the pair, me with a horse's body and he with a jackal's head - what friends we were!

ANyway, he seems agitated so i yell out, "hey lassie, there are leash laws you know!" and sure enough he whips around, teeth bared and snarling like all get out, when the light of recognition flashes over his face.

ANubis - t-shirted centaur? how the hell are you? wow, i haven't seen you since our prodution of equis! you look great. well, actually, looks like you're developing two mini-paunches!

tsc - hah, well done old man, well done. look at those grey hairs! are you a jackal or an arctic fox? how've ya been ya old scoundrel?

a- well, i've had better days, i'll tell you that much. i just got kicked out of a starbucks due to some antiquated "no pets" allowed rule. buch of bull shit! i mean, come on! so i've got a dogs head, get over it allready!

tsc - dude, i hear you. it's not easy for me, let me tell you. how's the missus?

a- wow, it has been a long time! sheila's dead.

tsc - oh man! i'm so sorry. what happened?

a- well, it's a fucked up story friend. why do danger signs look so much like instructions? fucking ikea, ruining lives.

tsc- yikes. i'm soory to hear that friend. how long ago?

a- about 100 years.

tsc - wow. so, still pretty fresh eh?

a- yeah, but i started dating this year.

tsc- that's great! she wou ld've wanted it that way.

a-hah! yeah right! you and i both know she'd want me to tear my ears off and bite through my wrists. in fact, that was in her will. you'd be amazed what a lawyer will omit for an extra 50$

tsc- harsh.

[i've got to get out of here but i'll finsih transcribing this conversation later]

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha artic fox.
One time I was doing kids face painting for Canada day and this kid is like "Can you make me a wolverine?" and I was "ummm no, sorry thats too hard for me" then the kids like "well okay, I suppose I could settle for an artic fox"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home