Wednesday, October 04, 2006

chicken's feet and fate

quick post tonight. i'm hoofin it over to the kowoloon grocery store - on of the finest Chinese grocery stores in the district –to pick up some octopus and 1000 year old ducks eggs, when I have what can only be described as an epiphany. it was intense, it was life changing, it was…real, the realest emotion/thought/feeling that I’ve ever experienced. the feeling was so pure and overwhelming that I actually broke down and cried right there on sommerset. I’ve never been so moved and I’m ridiculously grateful to the cosmos for granting me this beautiful gift.


The epiphany: I've got to travel back in time, kill the man who invented the 'q-tip,' and claim the patent as my own. it's nice to have a purpose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home